RETAILER LOGIN DASHBOARD
Victor Corporation (“Victor”)
The following terms and conditions apply to all visitors to and users of the Victor Corporation website, www.victorcorporation.com (this “Website”). By continuing to browse and use this Website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, as they may be modified by us at any time and posted on this Website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this Website. In the event of a violation of these rules and regulations, we reserve the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity.
The terms “Victor,” “us,” “our” and “we” refer to the owner of this Website. The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user or viewer of our Website.
1. Limited License to Use Materials. In connection with the creation, hosting, maintenance and/or display of the Website, Victor uses certain Victor proprietary materials or other materials licensed to Victor, including, but not limited to, software, HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photographs, images, video, audio, trademarks, service marks and trade names (collectively, "Materials") that are protected by copyright laws and other U.S. and international laws and treaties. All Materials are provided by Victor as a service to the visitors to and users of this Website, and, unless otherwise authorized, may be used only for personal informational purposes and only if you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. No right, title or interest in our Materials is conveyed to you. This is a limited license, not a transfer of title to our Materials, and such license is subject to the following restrictions: (a) you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit this Website, any of its Materials, or any related software without our prior written permission; and (b) you will not permit any copying of our Materials. Any unauthorized copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display, or other use of these Materials is prohibited. We may revoke this limited license at any time for any or no reason. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Victor.
2. Trademarks. Victor retains all rights regarding its trademarks, trade names, brand names, logos and trade dress. These marks, names or trade dress, and all associated logos or images, are registered and/or common law trademarks, and are protected by U.S. and international laws and treaties. No license to the use of such marks, names or trade dress is granted to you under these terms and conditions or by your use of this Website. Your misuse of the trademarks, trade names, brand names, or trade dress displayed on this Website is strictly prohibited.
3. Links. From time to time, this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Access to these sites is at your own risk, and Victor will have no liability arising out of or related to such websites and/or their content or for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such website.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. As a result, access to this Website is provided to our visitors and users "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. You acknowledge, by your use of this Website, that your use is at your own risk. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing disclaimer may not fully apply to you. Victor reserves the right to block or deny access to the Website to anyone at any time for any or no reason.
6. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL VICTOR BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF VICTOR IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitations on liability may not fully apply to you.
7. Revisions. We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Website, including the availability of any features of the Website, at any time and without notice. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these terms in whole or in part, at any time and without notice. Your continued use of this Website after any changes to these terms are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
8. Jurisdiction. Victor controls this Website from its offices within the State of Ohio. If you access this Website from outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with your local laws. The terms of this Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.
Last Updated: June 2021